Ever wonder what style expert Carson Kressley (of “Queer Eye for the Straight Guy” and “Dancing With The Stars” fame) likes about himself? It's Here's what he shared with us after shooting his two Happier courses: Happier Makeover and Confident Style. Yet again, it's the little things -- even the teeny tiny things -- that make us happier:
"Just to prove that I practice what I preach — and teach — about choosing to be positive about yourself — here are Ten Things I Like About Me:
1. I’ve got great legs. Shopping is my cardio and it’s paying off.
2. My smile. It’s not perfect but it cost a lot of money and I love it.
3. My hair. Somedays I like it more than others but at least I’ve still got it. For now.
4. My skin. I drink lots of water and try to take care of it but I’m just lucky, I guess, as it’s naturally good.
5. My ab. Yes, you read that right. Just the beginnings of a two-pack. But it’s better than nothing…
6. My clavicle. It’s one of my best features. Boat neck sweaters anyone?
7. My hands. People always comment on them. I really think I could have been a hand model. #itsnevertoolatetofollowyourdream
8. My lips. (Here’s a case of making lemonade out of lemons: As a kid, I was playing “make your own seesaw” with my brother. Bad idea. The board went flying and whacked me in the face. I got a dozen or more stitches in my upper lip. It gave me a pouty look that people now seem to love. Always a trend setter and way ahead of The Real Housewives with this look!)
9. My waist. It’s pretty good for a guy who basically lives on champagne and Swedish fish. Again just lucky – and grateful!
10. Did I mention my nail beds?
Now it's your turn! What are some teeny tiny thing you like about yourself?"
For more Carson, go here to learn about Happier Makeover and Confident Style.