Yes, you're not imagining it: Two tiny hamsters just got into a gondola to take them to a romantic Italian dinner for a date. And yes, you're not wrong: This proves that tiny hamsters know more about romance and dating than people ever will.
1. Because they're having too much fun to care about the apostrophe in "Tiny Hamster's Tiny Date."
If we're not mistaken, there are two tiny hamsters on this tiny date, which means it should be "Tiny Hamsters' Tiny Date" (plural possessive means the apostrophe goes after the ‘s' -- not before it). But that's what loveless non-hamster types like us do: we focus on punctuation instead of romance.
2. Because the menu of their tiny dinner is on a tiny sign and it's vegan.
3. Because they sneak in a tiny hamster kiss in their tiny gondola.
4. Because they're sitting on tiny pink and red cans and their table is a dried out corn cob.
5. Because they're eating tiny meatless heart-healthy quinoa meatballs.
6. And tiny spaghetti-like pasta without slurping-noises and unsightly bibs.
7. And because they're eating tiny roses instead of staring at them in tiny vases.
Now watch the whole meal:
Don't miss your happier boost!
Subscribe to our weekly email to get practical tips and inspiration to help you feel more joyful and resilient.