Nothing beats opening up your mailbox and finding something that isn't a bill. Even better when it's a handwritten note from your bestie. Putting pen to paper and writing out our thoughts is a rarity in today's digital on-the-go world, so we've curated the 10 cards we'd love to see most in our mailboxes. (And yes, don't worry, you can order them online.)
1) You're totally awesome: A little geek, a little chic and yes, totally awesome.
(via Idlewild Co)
2) Thank you so very much: There's no special occasion needed to say "thank you" to someone. And when you do, their day will be made.
(via Rifle Paper Co)
3) Happy Notes: How could we resist these?! We can't.
4) Hello: From the mouths of unicorns. We <3 unicorns.
(via Seventy Tree)
5) Let them eat cake: Yes, please!
(via Ruby Wren Designs)
6) Just peachy: Calling all Southern belles!
(via Quill and Fox)
7) Facebook Friends: You know you're more than just that when you can remember someone's actual birthday.
(via Paper Source)
8) Gentleman Hare: A bunny in spectacles? We're in.
(Via Good Paper)
9) BFFs for life: For your one true partner in crime.
(via Farewell Paperie)
10) Solid gold: Shine on, friend.
(via The Social Type)
Don't miss your happier boost!
Subscribe to our weekly email to get practical tips and inspiration to help you feel more joyful and resilient.