Deepak Chopra. The man needs no introduction. Doctor of Neuroendocrinology. Best-selling author (of more than 80 books). One of the world's most knowledgeable and passionate believers in mind-body medicine and in the healing power of meditation.
And spoiler alert: we have some really exciting Deepak news to announce soon! But until then, we'll let Deepak do what he does best: Inspire.
1) "Gratitude opens the door to ... the power, the wisdom, the creativity of the universe."
2) "Be happy for no reason like a child. If you're happy for a reason, you're in trouble, because that reason can be taken from you."
(via Quote Essays)
3) "No matter what the situation is ... close your eyes and think of all the things in your life you could be grateful for right now."
4) "Every negative thought weakens the partnership between mind and body."
(via Crown Publishing)
5) "In the process of letting go you will lose many things from the past, but you will find yourself."
6) "Always go with your passions. Never ask if it's realistic or not."
(via Quotes Pics)
7) "Anything that is of value in life only multiplies when it is given."
8) "The whole world opens when we accept this moment, this very moment."
(via Simple Reminders)
9) "It helps if you remember that everyone is doing their best from their level of consciousness."
(via Words on Images)
10) "The best use of imagination is creativity.The worst use of imagination is anxiety."
(via Emily's Quotes)
Don't miss your happier boost!
Subscribe to our weekly email to get practical tips and inspiration to help you feel more joyful and resilient.