Nothing beats opening up your mailbox and finding something that isn't a bill. Even better when it's a handwritten note from your bestie. Putting pen to paper and writing out our thoughts is a rarity in today's digital on-the-go world, so we've curated the 10 cards we'd love to see most in our mailboxes. (And yes, don't worry, you can order them online.)
1) You're totally awesome: A little geek, a little chic and yes, totally awesome.
(via Idlewild Co)
2) Thank you so very much: There's no special occasion needed to say "thank you" to someone. And when you do, their day will be made.
(via Rifle Paper Co)
3) Happy Notes: How could we resist these?! We can't.
4) Hello: From the mouths of unicorns. We <3 unicorns.
(via Seventy Tree)
5) Let them eat cake: Yes, please!
(via Ruby Wren Designs)
6) Just peachy: Calling all Southern belles!
(via Quill and Fox)
7) Facebook Friends: You know you're more than just that when you can remember someone's actual birthday.
(via Paper Source)
8) Gentleman Hare: A bunny in spectacles? We're in.
(Via Good Paper)
9) BFFs for life: For your one true partner in crime.
(via Farewell Paperie)
10) Solid gold: Shine on, friend.
(via The Social Type)