Happier is looking for an awesome Designer to join our team!
More than 500,000 users have used our iOS and Android Happier App and taken Happier Courses. Now we’re ready to expand our product line and are looking for a great part-time designer to work with our Creative Director.
The ideal candidate is user-focused and has the desire to provide our users with an awesome experience. You possess a strong sense of visual design but can work within brand guidelines to maintain consistency across platforms. Attention to detail is a must.
- Design promotional materials for press use
- Design interface elements in multiple platforms (iOS, Android, and web)
- Create assets to be used in social and email campaigns
- Work on a variety of ad-hoc creative projects with our Creative Director
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Must be highly conceptual and able to come up with ideas independently
- Ability to work within a pre-established visual brand and maintain consistency
- Good base of knowledge of platforms and ability to transition between iOS, Android, web, email, and print with ease
We’re a small, hard-working team in a fast-paced, always-changing start-up environment. Most of us crank from our happy bright orange office in the Leather District in Boston but we’ve got a few folks who work remotely and are set up for that. If you’re excited to join our team and help us create even awesomer user experiences, we’d love to hear from you!
**Only candidates with an online portfolio will be considered. Please send cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com. Please also tell us what makes you happier!**