Spring is nature's way of reminding us that every day is worthy of celebration.
1) "Hello Spring."
Pretty much the best greeting imaginable after a long, cold winter.
(via Quote Essays)
2) "No winter lasts forever. No spring skips its turn."
We'd feel completely cheated if it weren't for you, spring!
(via Picture Quotes)
3) "Spring is nature's way of saying let's party." -- Robin Williams
Oh man, we miss him.
(Via Mom it Forward)
4) "Spring breathes new life into the world around us."
Take a deep. Smell that? It's spring being awesome.
5) "Springtime is the land awakening. The March winds are the morning yawn."
-- Lewis Grizzard
This is one alarm we don't mind setting.
6) "In springtime, love is carried on the breeze. Watch out for flying passion and kisses whizzing by your head." -- Emma Racine Defleur
You had us at flying passion!
(via Curated Quotes)
7) "Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe full of slush."
-- Doug Larson
Focusing on the positive -- we dig!
(via Quotes Everyday)
8) Keep Calm. Spring is Coming.
In like a lion, out like a lamb.
(via Live Fit and Be Happy)
9) "In spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt."
-- Margaret Atwood
If smelling like dirt is wrong, we don't want to be right.
(via Root & Plume)
10) Live in the sunshine. Swim the sea. Drink the wild air.
Pretty sure we have our new spring mantra.
(via Img Buddy)