The goal is simple. You want to look on point without wasting precious morning minutes. It's totally do-able and no one will be the wiser that you got your snooze on.
1. Made in the shade: Sunglasses are an instant chic booster. And an awesome way to showcase your own personal style. No one messes with a gal in shades and bonus, those tired eyes will be under wraps until you can catch up on some serious Zzzzs.
2. Tie the knot: There's virtually nothing more versatile in your closet than a scarf. Here's one of our favorite tutorials on how you can take one scarf and style it more than 25 ways. Amazing!
3. Make a pointe: We're talking ballet flats. They come in every imaginable color and you can get tons of mileage out of just one pair when you add a shoe clip for some extra pop.
4. Blaze(r) of glory: This often overlooked garment can be styled for day, night, boardroom or weekend coffee run -- talk about versatile! From cropped to long, there's an option for everyone. Still not sure which kind to get? Learn how to pick the type of blazer that looks best on you. Instant confidence boost when you're rockin' one of these.
5. Back in black - Dust off that LBD and give it some prime time attention. Not just for nights out, this wardrobe staple works for anything from brunch to a grocery store run. And yes, even a trip to the grocery store is elevated to an outing when you ditch the yoga/sweatpants combo. Plus, your couch will be there when you get back.
(via Glam Bistro)
6. Coffee Queen: When in doubt, caffeinate. No morning is complete without a fix, so grab a cup on your way out the door and turbo-charge your commute. The ultimate "be happy" accessory in our opinion. And when you've reached your daily quota, these quotes will get you through.
Do you have other morning-routine hacks up your sleeve? We'd love to hear about them in the comments!